At Herongrange Group, your safety is our priority. We always stay up to date with current legislation to ensure we use the best practices according to government guidelines.
There is an on-going consultation opened by the government to protect public places from terrorist attacks. The consultation will cover 4 main themes:
1. To whom or where should the legislation apply
2. What should the requirements be
3. How should compliance work
4. How should government best support and work with partners
The consultation starts on the 26th February 2021 and is open for suggestions. People will have 18 weeks to submit a response and it’s a great opportunity to have your say and influence forthcoming legislation. We believe this legislation will become part of our health and safety responsibilities with every business who are having to consider prevention and actions to be taken in the event of a terrorist incident. So, this legislation will help protect all of our clients.
If you would like to keep up to date with legislation and counter terrorism news, please download the ACT app, which features:
• Incident reporting through an online form
• Recommendations on how to plan your response to terrorist incidents
• First aid guidance
• Counter-terrorism training and videos
• News bulletins about recent and current incidents
• Feeds from the official social media channels of relevant organisations
• Current threat and response levels
We will keep monitoring any changes to the legislation and encourage all of our team to do the same. We update our systems and operations and inform our customers as soon as anything changes. In the meantime, please get in touch if you have any security or maintenance requirements. We provide a diverse range of services across our five divisions: Bespoke Security, Construction Solutions, Fire and Security, Facilities Management and Manned Guarding. Get in touch or call our team for a free quotation on 0345 066 2211.