At Herongrange Group, we cater to a wide variety of clients and it seemed only right to open up our facilities management division. In addition to providing a high-level security service to your premises, we are also able to manage and take care of your day-to-day requirements.
• Cleaning services – cleaning services to suit you from daily and weekly maintenance to deep cleaning. We work across all industries including retail, leisure and education. Herongrange are also able to provide more specialist cleaning services such as equipment and technology cleaning, as well as carpet and floor cleaning.
• Construction facilities – anything from building from scratch, renovations and maintenance, we can help you manage your construction project. We offer project management, building maintenance, new construction, groundworks, decorating, fencing, utilities installation, installation of cameras and alarms as well as roofing.
• Emergency call out – emergencies can’t always be avoided, so it’s important to have a knowledgeable team on call to find the timeliest solution. Our emergency team can be contacted 24/7 and take care of a range of issues from CCTV faults to security control, electrical faults, plumbing and more.
• Engineering Services – if you have a property to manage, engineering services are always in demand. Our expert team can take care of all of your electrical and mechanical needs. This includes electrical rewires, lighting installation, heating and cooling system maintenance, fixed wire testing and PAT testing. Our engineers are skilled in a range of trades, so get in touch with your specific requirements.
• Fire safety management – fire safety is one of the most important areas to tackle to keep your staff safe. Our fire safety team will ensure your systems are most effective and up to date. This includes completing risk assessments, testing fire alarms, establishing best procedures, ensuring fire extinguishers are fully functional and much more.
• Groundworks – we can cover all aspects of groundworks, including, landscaping, car parks, driveways, drainage work and industrial groundworks. Our services include surfacing, environmental, site entrances, concreting and site clearance. Herongrage’s expert team will manage these projects for you, providing the same, high level of service you are already experiencing in other divisions.
• Planned maintenance – planned maintenance is great for preventing faults and emergencies as much as possible. We are very proud to offer maintenance on a wide range of electrical and mechanical systems, including fire safety and security.
• Refurb and dilapidations – last but by no means least, we offer maintenance on a range of electrical and mechanical systems, as well as fire safety and security. This includes plastering, roofing, groundworks, decorating, fencing, utilities installation and project management. We are also able to offer installation of alarms and cameras as well as heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
If you’ve worked with us before, you know that we offer a flexible and personalised service across all our divisions. We are delighted to announce that we have landed two new, exciting contracts for our facilities management. One of them is Chiltern Cold Storage, which has now been fully mobilised. The other is for Countryside Properties in Bardon, who occupy a brand new, purpose built 359,305sq ft building. Both are full facilities management contracts, which means we are taking care of every aspect of their facilities management requirements with our facilities division.
If you have a project that you’d like us to work on, please do not hesitate to contact our team. We will provide a free, no hidden fees quotation that is tailored to your needs. Contact us on 0345 066 2211.